[SOLVED] Which PSU should I buy for my build?

Dec 3, 2021
I just recently bought this PC and the PSU makes noises. Then I found out its coil whine. It kinda bothers me when I am coding in a silent environment. Also, the current Gigabyte P650B PSU is low tier. I will most likely buy Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 1660 Super or Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card.
So, which PSU should I buy for this build?
My current choice is Corsair CX-F RGB Series CX650F.
So, please suggest to me some PSU that hopefully won't make coil whine.

My PC Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Pro
Processor: Core i7-10700K (with NZXT Kraken CPU cooler)
Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 250 GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB
Graphics Card: Going to buy (Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 1660 Super or Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060.).
PSU: Gigabyte P650B

Solution
I just recently bought this PC and the PSU makes noises.
if this is a pre-built system there's a good chance you will void any warranty by switching out this power supply.
you should check the warranty info and contact the distributor before making any major changes to the system.

if looking for a new PSU though this is a good place to help check your options vs what's reliable and worth purchasing:
I just recently bought this PC and the PSU makes noises.
if this is a pre-built system there's a good chance you will void any warranty by switching out this power supply.
you should check the warranty info and contact the distributor before making any major changes to the system.

if looking for a new PSU though this is a good place to help check your options vs what's reliable and worth purchasing:

Solution
I just recently bought this PC and the PSU makes noises. Then I found out its coil whine. It kinda bothers me when I am coding in a silent environment. Also, the current Gigabyte P650B PSU is low tier. I will most likely buy Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 1660 Super or Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card.
So, which PSU should I buy for this build?
My current choice is Corsair CX-F RGB Series CX650F.
So, please suggest to me some PSU that hopefully won't make coil whine.

My PC Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Pro
Processor: Core i7-10700K (with NZXT Kraken CPU cooler)
Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 250 GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB
Graphics Card: Going to buy (Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 1660 Super or Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060.).
PSU: Gigabyte P650B
I will suggest 2 best and trusted ones...
1 Coolermaster V850v2 Gold
2 Corsair RM850x
(As seasonic and Antec PSUs are not widely available in South Asian Countries (like Indian subcontinent)

(Those 2 are available in almost everywhere..and good one.. so try to get them)

Reactions: Abdur Rahaman