Which PSU should I get for a gtx 1060 and and I5 3330

You could choose a decent 450 watt psu that is of some quality, and still have power to spare for system based on the components mentioned, 500w not a bad choice either if the price is right and as long as its not a lemon. It's worth laying down a little extra for a quality psu, its the heart of your system. A lemon psu could potentially result in problems and headaches that could easily be avoided. Just saying.

Hay___BBY

Reputable
Sep 2, 2016
Well this is going to be a gift for me so i had to to stay under 40 dollars so i dont know i also wanna overclock also ive heard good things about that EVGA i posted i just want an opinion I also heard that the other psu even as a no name off brand it's supposed to be decent to I know this is the "heart" and all but i dont have much of a choice
Thanks brahs fro ur opinions

How about corsair vs450 or corsair cx450M, those should be fine for your needs. Not sure how much they cost.

CORSAIR CXM series CX550M 550W 80 PLUS BRONZE Haswell Ready ATX12V & EPS12V Modular Power Supply $53.99 on Amazon.

CORSAIR CX-M series CX450 450W 80 PLUS BRONZE Haswell Ready ATX12V & EPS12V Modular Power Supply $49.99 on newegg.

Better still: XFX TS 550w Full Wired 80+ Bronze Power Supply - P1550SXXB9 $59.00 on Amazon.

But these are just suggestions. Can't recommend the cx (builder) series, its sub par, but the cx-m series offers an improvement over it. But its your choice. Here is a link to a forum that lists psu deals regularly, maybe you'll find it helpful http://www.jonnyguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11903

Hay___BBY

Reputable
Sep 2, 2016
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAA7W4S77834&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+Intel-_-9SIAA7W4S77834&gclid=Cj0KEQjwg8i_BRCT9dHt5ZSGi90BEiQAItdjpMWvMfX3QLsBYTycAUoGC8ikd-beucz0tlCcSF_ij48aAh3A8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
Just to be sure my motherboard will be full compatible right?
When I pulled it from the Dell Insirion 660 it seemed a bit weird of a board I think it's micro atx but i don't know I'm new to PC's brah's so can someone look?
With the one I posted above to be clear.