[SOLVED] Which PSU should I get ?

Jan 2, 2019
Just bought a sapphire 6700xt for $330 so I am planning to change my current psu (InWin F1 600w Bronze) to a better quality and higher wattage one after I save up. A little bit concerned as there is only 2x 6+2-pin pcie power on a single cable on my current psu, which would mean that I would need to pigtail. I think it'll be fine but its not the best way to go about it. So I am choosing between these models:

Super Flower Leadex III Pro 850w Bronze -$105
InWin P85 850w Gold -$95
Antec NE750GM 750w Gold -$115

or stretch my budget out to get the,
FSP Hydro G Pro 850w Gold -$130

I do know that the hydro g pro is tier-a while the others are tier-b. I am currently leaning on the leadex III pro because of the manufacturer's reputation and its universal connection on the psu side but its only bronze rated. Is the hydro g pro so much better than the p85 or leadex iii pro?

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Aorus B560M Pro Ax
CPU: Intel i5-11400
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ 6700 xt
RAM: Kingston 2x8gb DDR4
Storage: Kingston A2000 250gb and Seagate Barracuda 2tb
Cooling: ID-Cooling Zoomflow 240 and 3x ID-Cooling DF-12025
PSU: InWin F1 600w Bronze

Lutfij

Titan
The higher the tier ladder you can go, the better it is for you and the build in the long run. I'd get the FSP Hydro G PRo. Did that shortlist come about due to product availability or due to pricing? Considering that there are other brands within the Tier A bracket, you have a host of other brands and units at your disposal, if you're located in the U.S.A.

Jan 2, 2019
The higher the tier ladder you can go, the better it is for you and the build in the long run. I'd get the FSP Hydro G PRo. Did that shortlist come about due to product availability or due to pricing? Considering that there are other brands within the Tier A bracket, you have a host of other brands and units at your disposal, if you're located in the U.S.A.
I'm from the Philippines and yes, the list is due to both product availability and pricing. I might end up saving for the hydro g pro because of the warranty and quality.

Lutfij

Titan
The PSU is considered the heart of your system, so that's one arena you don't skimp out on, well, I'd advise on making sure your investments were done right for peace of mind. Wattage wise, you've also added more than you're actually going to need. I actually tend to add 100W to the number I'm going to need for the entire build as headroom. If the price difference to bump that number up by a little more is negligible, then I look at the next step up(wattage wise).

Jan 2, 2019
The PSU is considered the heart of your system, so that's one arena you don't skimp out on, well, I'd advise on making sure your investments were done right for peace of mind. Wattage wise, you've also added more than you're actually going to need. I actually tend to add 100W to the number I'm going to need for the entire build as headroom. If the price difference to bump that number up by a little more is negligible, then I look at the next step up(wattage wise).
That is true. The extra headroom helps a lot as the psu degrades as well. I don't think I'll be pulling more than 500w (even if we take into account occasional spikes), so 850w should be enough, right? Thanks