ujeniuceduardciprian

Commendable
Nov 11, 2017
So my specs are.
Fx6100 (cpu)
Rx 580 4 gb gigabyte (video)
970A-G43 (motherboard)
And 12 gb ram ddr3

Here is a list of pcu's I found in my budget range in a second hand place. I didn't have enough money for a better one.

Here is the list: MS-Tech MS-N550-VAL - 550W

Zalman zm600 LX

Sl 700W (switching power supply)

Sursa OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W

Mars Gaming MPII550 85+

Corsair vx550W

Argus Apx 620W 80Plus

Spire Jewel SP-ATX-650WTN-PFC

Antec VP550P

CombatPower CP 650 Plus

Solution
I have a OCZ modxstream pro 600w and it handles a haswell i5 and an rx 470 fantastically, and before that it was a mild OC 8120 with a gtx 950 . The corsair VS seems to be the newest followed by the antec, and both are fairly well known, but if the OCZ is a decent price its honestly what I'd go for. Quick googling says it got a decent review on hardwaresecrets even if it is a bit older. With an FX cpu you don't have to worry about the sleep state certification or whatever either haswell started..

CRITICALThinker

Distinguished
I have a OCZ modxstream pro 600w and it handles a haswell i5 and an rx 470 fantastically, and before that it was a mild OC 8120 with a gtx 950 . The corsair VS seems to be the newest followed by the antec, and both are fairly well known, but if the OCZ is a decent price its honestly what I'd go for. Quick googling says it got a decent review on hardwaresecrets even if it is a bit older. With an FX cpu you don't have to worry about the sleep state certification or whatever either haswell started..

Solution

ujeniuceduardciprian

Commendable
Nov 11, 2017
Aight. Ill go with that one. Thank you!

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I would hold off.

The PSU is the lifeblood of your system. A good one will provide clean, stable power to your components, and, if something goes wrong, will protect your components.

A bad one will provide irregular power, aging your components prematurely. If something goes wrong, a bad one will possibly take out other components with it. A bad one can also cause a fire when it fails.

How much do you value your CPU, motherboard, video card, etc? That's what you should be asking when deciding on a PSU.

Read up the first link in my sig.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
CX600 sounds like one of the older (pre-2017) models and should be avoided. 550 is MORE than enough for your system, and the G3 is definitely a higher quality PSU and has a longer warranty than the CX.

You can go confidently with the G3 550W.