Which Radeon 570 is most reliable?

krelidas_34

Honorable
Sep 23, 2018
I have a HIS Radeon RX 570 IceQ X2 Turbo D5 8GB. This thing could hold a lot for the price (only costs $160). However, is this thing reliable? Won't it break down? I mean, there are lots of other Radeon 570s out there. Wonder if there other reliable parts for the price.

Solution
In my own order of preference for AMD based graphics cards, I'd prefer Sapphire, ASUS, MSI and XFX followed by the rest of the pack including HIS. In reality, they are probably all similar in the quality of components used and the real difference to be found will be in the areas of warranty, quality control during assembly and cooling system design.

So long as you get a card without any kind of manufacturing defect, they are probably all fairly decent.
In my own order of preference for AMD based graphics cards, I'd prefer Sapphire, ASUS, MSI and XFX followed by the rest of the pack including HIS. In reality, they are probably all similar in the quality of components used and the real difference to be found will be in the areas of warranty, quality control during assembly and cooling system design.

So long as you get a card without any kind of manufacturing defect, they are probably all fairly decent.

Solution
Go to Newegg and find the candidates.
Filter on the reviews by verified buyers.
Then look at what percent of the reviews have zero or one eggs indicating some sort of a problem.
In particular, look at the reasons for a bad review. Some are not very valid, so exclude those.

krelidas_34

Honorable
Sep 23, 2018

Thanks!