Question Which RAM manufacturer can I purchase?

Totish

Reputable
Jul 28, 2019
Hello. I'm willing to purchase more RAM for my PC, but it appears I might have issues with different manufacturers and RAM speed. My current RAM is 8x2 GB, 2666MHz and the manufacturer is 075D(I checked it in Command Prompt). However, I'm unfamiliar with this manufacturer and tried searching for it on google, but was unable to find any info regarding them. Is the manufacturer legit or am I missing something? I'm just curious if it's possible to purchase the same specs of RAM, but from a different manufacturer and not encounter any issues.
My motherboard is:
PRIME H310M-E R2.0

Lutfij

Titan
manufacturer is 075D(I checked it in Command Prompt).
What does the sticker on the side of the ram stick say?

Where are you located, what is your budget and your preferred site for purchase? We can recommend pretty much any brand though if you don't have access to them, then our suggestions are moot. This is why we ask the 3 questions prior.

Also, please include the processor you've paired with that motherboard.

I'm just curious if it's possible to purchase the same specs of RAM, but from a different manufacturer and not encounter any issues.
You can walk with two different sized clown shoes, they will protect your feet regardless of what they look or feel like the only thing is, they make you look silly. You're advised to work with a ram kit(that's binned from the factory) or at the very least, the same identical stick of ram by the same manufacturer.

Totish

Reputable
Jul 28, 2019
Thank you for taking your time to reply.

On the side of the ram stick it says ''Goodram''.
I'm located in Bulgaria. My budget is around 50-60 euros (100-120 leva). My preferred sites for purchase are desktop.bg, plasico.bg, ardes.bg, pazaruvaj.com. My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s).

Your motherboard only supports two sticks of ram.
For an upgrade, you will need to replace what you have, making the brand irrelevant.
Your max memory will be a dual channel kit of 2 x 16gb DDR4 2666 speed.
Ram kits are made of chips from only a few sources and will usually have a lifetime warranty.