Question which ram should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/can-i-put-rgb-ram-in-my-motherboard.3534670/#post-21352929

You again huh?

The first option is rated at 3000MHz, which is not supported by your motherboard, we already talked about this. Plus that's a lot of money for RAM for an old setup such as yours.

Second option would be your obvious choice as it is rated at 2400Mhz and has low CL timings, plus it's much cheaper.

And finally you will need to replace all your current RAM sticks with the new ones, DO NOT MIX RAM. You will break/short-out your motherboard doing that. Just make sure you know which 2 slots to install the new RAM into. It won't diminish performance leaving the other 2 slots empty.

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/can-i-put-rgb-ram-in-my-motherboard.3534670/#post-21352929

You again huh?

The first option is rated at 3000MHz, which is not supported by your motherboard, we already talked about this. Plus that's a lot of money for RAM for an old setup such as yours.

Second option would be your obvious choice as it is rated at 2400Mhz and has low CL timings, plus it's much cheaper.

And finally you will need to replace all your current RAM sticks with the new ones, DO NOT MIX RAM. You will break/short-out your motherboard doing that. Just make sure you know which 2 slots to install the new RAM into. It won't diminish performance leaving the other 2 slots empty.
You again huh?

thanks for your next to useless help :)

You again huh?

thanks for your next to useless help :)

Did you seriously mark your own response as the answer?... Why are you even here if you're not going to be cooperative to people who are giving advice?

Firstly my answer was not attacking you in anyway, I was simply stating, "you again huh". You took that wording more serious than it was.

Secondly you should've just posted this post in the MAIN thread you made before, it was still relevant there. Don't know why you made a second post asking the same question.

And lastly, it is useless help, especially to someone who doesn't know anything about computers and thinks acting like a brat on a forum is the right way to find an answer.

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Did you seriously mark your own response as the answer?... Why are you even here if you're not going to be cooperative to people who are giving advice?

Firstly my answer was not attacking you in anyway, I was simply stating, "you again huh". You took that wording more serious than it was.

Secondly you should've just posted this post in the MAIN thread you made before, it was still relevant there. Don't know why you made a second post asking the same question.

And lastly, it is useless help, especially to someone who doesn't know anything about computers and thinks acting like a brat on a forum is the right way to find an answer.
sorry my dude i forgot you are a computer wiz i bet you sit your ass on your computer thinking about ram all day. learn how to word your sentences and people would not take it the way they do

sorry my dude i forgot you are a computer wiz i bet you sit your ass on your computer thinking about ram all day. learn how to word your sentences and people would not take it the way they do

Or how about reading the rest of the comment and noticing how none of it was attacking you in anyway at all and actually giving you a direct and fulfilled answer. I'll continue answering questions regardless if it's you or another brat but you aren't wrong about one thing, I do love me some sexy RAM.

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Or how about reading the rest of the comment and noticing how none of it was attacking you in anyway at all and actually giving you a direct and fulfilled answer. I'll continue answering questions regardless if it's you or another brat but you aren't wrong about one thing, I do love me some sexy RAM.
its been like 3h and you answer within 2min go play mine craft or something with you 64gb ram

Status
Not open for further replies.