Which Razer Blackwidow keyboard is best for gaming?

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Hi,
I managed to buy a new mech keyboard. I searched and found out that the Razer BlackWidow keyboards are best ones.I am confused of which one should i buy for gaming?
Here are the 3 types of it available :

Razer BlackWidow X Chroma

Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Green Switches

Razer BlackWidow Chroma Tournament edition.

Thank You!!! :)

Solution
blackwidow x chroma if you like the exposed key switch design, blackwidow chroma if you want the usual old design, tournament edition if you want a TKL(ten key less) keyboard. pretty sure all comes in 3 razer switch option. so basically it all comes to your preference, i personally like the blackwidow x because it design(hoping i have money to buy it lol), but thats only my preference

nvincent_08

Reputable
blackwidow x chroma if you like the exposed key switch design, blackwidow chroma if you want the usual old design, tournament edition if you want a TKL(ten key less) keyboard. pretty sure all comes in 3 razer switch option. so basically it all comes to your preference, i personally like the blackwidow x because it design(hoping i have money to buy it lol), but thats only my preference

Solution

nvincent_08

Reputable

yes, they all have same actuation force and etc.(if you are talking about same switch), razer green is the clickiest switch of all other 2, the yellow and orange, so make sure you buy the one with type of switch you want