Which retailer has Core 2 Duo in retail box?

blackstone

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
Don't order from Monarch. They don't answer their phone. I ordered ram they had in stock and it took them a whole week just to prep the order and ship it. They are a huge pain.

itneal2277

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2006
Thanks for the tip. I'll get the E6400 from ZipZoomFly and stop my order with Monarch. Hopefully they'll pick up the phone. :) I'm going to ship it overnight and I'll repost when I can comfirm shipment info. I just hope when their system says "in stock", it really means in stock unlike some other online stores.

blackstone

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
I really like Tankguys.com. They are taking preorders and their service is excellent. They are very very good about answering e-mails. I highly recommend them. They have very competitive pricing too. They are taking orders for the retail boxed chips.

That said, they are a smaller retailer and so it might take a little longer for them to get stuff in stock, but they are definitely trying to satisfy their Conroe hungry customers. They had a much better price on the Asus P5W DH Deluxe board that I wanted but they didn't have it in stock. They will ship the Conroe’s on the 7th, at the earliest.

itneal2277

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2006
Just an update on ZipZoomFly, the E6400 is now on back order again. I ordered mine just in time, my order status now says it is packed and it is waiting to be shipped. So if you ordered one yesterday it should be on its way. :D