Which rx 580 8gb to buy

thomasantonis800

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
Hello...So I'm between 2 graphic cards.The cards are
Gigabytes aorus rx 580 8gb
And rx 580 8gb strix top edition

The strix is definitely more cool looking and is oced but it's 40 euros more expensive....So what should I buy

Thanks in advance

Solution
If you dont care about the difference the Strix is definitly the way to go...
The reasons? Simply, i trust waaay too much on asus over gygabite for many many experiences i have passed and fights with gygabite.
Even after saying this, yes, 40 euros is quite a money difference and gygabite its more economic but if you really want that rx580 to last for a while i would recommend to go for the strix since it has way better cooling and its build quality and looking are awesome.
(Take in mind that Strix version is slightly bigger than aorus so take that factor in mind when you are going to place it on your PC)

Ramlethal

Estimable
If you dont care about the difference the Strix is definitly the way to go...
The reasons? Simply, i trust waaay too much on asus over gygabite for many many experiences i have passed and fights with gygabite.
Even after saying this, yes, 40 euros is quite a money difference and gygabite its more economic but if you really want that rx580 to last for a while i would recommend to go for the strix since it has way better cooling and its build quality and looking are awesome.
(Take in mind that Strix version is slightly bigger than aorus so take that factor in mind when you are going to place it on your PC)

Solution