Which season of Star Trek Discovery aired on broadcast tv?

emitfudd

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
I remember when Star Trek Discovery first aired on broadcast tv and they only showed a few episodes before it went to streaming only. Then it let us watch the whole first season on CBS broadcast tv. I am currently subscribed to Paramount Plus and the 4th season has just started. I honestly can't remember whether I even saw season 2. Does anybody know which season was on broadcast tv and when it switched to streaming? The last thing I remember, Captain Philippa Georgiou came back into the scene as a character from another timeline?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I know they put a few up on Youtube as well, but not sure why it is relevant.

It was always the gateway/launch title for CBS All Access (now Paramount+) If you want to watch it that is the only way to get it in the US. Think it is on Netflix or Amazon in the rest of the world or something like that.

Personally, don't like Discovery that much. Picard makes my brain hurt. Strange New Worlds, hopefully?

Oh and Prodigy, my comment on the first episode was that was the best episode of Clone Wars I have seen.

emitfudd

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
What I meant was I have Paramount Plus now and want to pick up watching where I left off when it was on regular tv. I can't remember what season I saw last. I'm hoping someone remembers whether it was only season 1 on regular tv or if they did season 2 or even 3 on regular tv. I will just have to start watching from the beginning of season 2 and see if it looks familiar.

And Picard wasn't in this series. LOL. I know, there are a lot of them.

emitfudd

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
Only the first episode was aired on TV as a "special preview." Everything after the first episode was streaming only.
Thank you! I was just reading all the season 1 episodes on wikipedia and that is definitely where I left off. I have some catching up to do.

Where has the award best answer icon gone?