[SOLVED] Which set is better?

mhmd shoumar

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2015
Which set is better, sometime the cheaper is better, both contain mouse, keyboard and headset.
1st is xtrike CM400 for 13$.
2nd is red dragon S101-BA for 20$
I don't know how they are that cheap. The store selling is professional and I got refund in case their was any defect.
Regards,

Last edited:
Solution
The problem is that I don't know a cheap good mouse. All reviewed ones on Tom's hardware are not found on the store(https://pcandparts.com/mouse/?orderby=price&filter_stock-status=instock ) I buy from. If you can please give it a check and recommend the cheapest gaming mouse and headset. Thanks
Is there no other option? Like can’t you buy from somewhere like amazon and pay for extra shipping?

from the options I’d probably go with the HyperX pulsefire core for $25

review here:

mhmd shoumar

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2015
all crap would stay clear
Bro I am on a very low budget, I spent my whole budget on i5 8400,gtx 1070ti and 16gb ram. I'm fine playing fps online games on a 4teck 1$mouse and a 5 dollars Xform keyboard along a crappy XB450BT wireless headset. But my friend insisting that buying a gaming set is way better, even if it's cheap. So will I notice the difference cuz my standards are pretty low.

Bro I am on a very low budget, I spent my whole budget on i5 8400,gtx 1070ti and 16gb ram. I'm fine playing fps online games on a 4teck 1$mouse and a 5 dollars Xform keyboard along a crappy XB450BT wireless headset. But my friend insisting that buying a gaming set is way better, even if it's cheap. So will I notice the difference cuz my standards are pretty low.
Would step a tad higher than these they’re not worth the money. Keyboard doesn’t matter too much that’s be the last thing you should bother with get a $20-30 mouse and headset when you can afford it. There’s enough ewaste already don’t buy a crap set of peripherals that you’ll just throw away in a few months.

Reactions: mhmd shoumar
The problem is that I don't know a cheap good mouse. All reviewed ones on Tom's hardware are not found on the store(https://pcandparts.com/mouse/?orderby=price&filter_stock-status=instock ) I buy from. If you can please give it a check and recommend the cheapest gaming mouse and headset. Thanks
Is there no other option? Like can’t you buy from somewhere like amazon and pay for extra shipping?

review here:

Last edited:
Solution

mhmd shoumar

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2015

review here:

Thanks for the quick reply.No I live in Lebanon, we're having an economic crisis and we cant use our credit cards. What about the headphone? I found that gaming keyboard is not worth it.

Thanks for the quick reply.No I live in Lebanon, we're having an economic crisis and we cant use our credit cards. What about the headphone? I found that gaming keyboard is not worth it.
Mech keyboards are nice but are the last thing to buy because they don’t really do anything other than feel nice to type on.

headsets you can get a cheap turtleneach or hyperx cloud stingers

Reactions: mhmd shoumar