Which setting corresponds to this message?

My domain workstations all get the following message: "When you send
information to the Internet, it might be possible for others to see that
information. Do you want to continue?"

This setting is apparently being configured by a GPO, because if I check the
"In the future, do not show this message" checkbox, the setting is only
remembered until the next Group Policy refresh. All my users keep having to
get this box out of their way. I've looked thru the Internet Settings
control panel, particularly on the Security and Advanced tabs, but can't
seem to find the setting that corresponds to this dialog. Does anyone know
where in the UI this setting can be turned on and off? This will help me to
find and correct the corresponding setting in the GPO that's likely causing
this.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

Never mind, I found the setting: it's on the security tab. Under Internet
Zone, the Miscellaneous section, the setting "Submit nonencrypted form data"
was set to "Prompt". Setting it to "Enable" solved the problem, so I found
and corrected the GPO that was configuring this.

Cheers,

Bryan