[SOLVED] Which should I buy for gaming -- a good Membrane keyboard or a cheap Mechanical one (Outemu) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waris007

Honorable
Dec 2, 2014
Some of my Options
Membrane

https://cutt.ly/4bkEfUB

Budget Mechanical

https://cutt.ly/tbkEm0h

Any Recommendation for 40 - 50 $ (4000INR) ?

Solution
IMHO, you shouldn't look at either. The only thing you're getting over a standard run of the mill keyboard that would be 500IMR, is that there's a logo slapped on them and with fancy RGB. If I were you, I'd buy said 500INR keyboard, leave it be until you can save money to buy a proper mechanical keyboard. You can also do research in the interim period while on the el cheapo membrane keyboard to understand the sort of switch for you and your needs/hands.

Lutfij

Titan
IMHO, you shouldn't look at either. The only thing you're getting over a standard run of the mill keyboard that would be 500IMR, is that there's a logo slapped on them and with fancy RGB. If I were you, I'd buy said 500INR keyboard, leave it be until you can save money to buy a proper mechanical keyboard. You can also do research in the interim period while on the el cheapo membrane keyboard to understand the sort of switch for you and your needs/hands.

Reactions: waris007
Solution

waris007

Honorable
Dec 2, 2014

Okay Understood
So how much will a Proper mechanical keyboard cost? do u have any recommendations?
So Mechanical KB from the red dragon, comic byte, zebronics? I should avoid that?

Status
Not open for further replies.