aleezzk

Commendable
Jun 10, 2020
Hi, how is it going, I need your help, just 2 minutes :D
I'm deciding between two graphics cards of the GTX 1650 SUPER:
GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER ™ WINDFORCE OC 4G
or
GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER ™ GAMING X

I need help to choose this because the price difference is considerable, being in my case the GAMING X, 30 dollars more expensive and for those who ask, the difference is a lot because I am not from the United States and I have to pay shipping, and the GAMING X is heavier than Gigabyte so I will have to pay a little more for shipping.

The main differences that I have discovered have been that the GAMING X is much less noisy, handles temperatures better and has a lot of overclocking potential than the other card.

But something to keep in mind is that I very rarely overclock my cards so I don't think I would do it with either of them.

So I need your help deciding, is GAMING X worth paying $ 30 more for in my case?

Solution
The gaming x definitely isn't worth paying extra for, especially if your not overclocking. If you've got a good airflow case and proper fan setup that might keep temps down. Besides the Gigabyte one comes factory overclocked already if that helps in any way.
Jul 14, 2020
The gaming x definitely isn't worth paying extra for, especially if your not overclocking. If you've got a good airflow case and proper fan setup that might keep temps down. Besides the Gigabyte one comes factory overclocked already if that helps in any way.

Reactions: aleezzk
Solution