Which Software Should I Install In Order To Play All New And Old Games?

taimoorbaig382

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am modding a large number of old and new games..... I use Windows 10 Pro x64. The Problem is that i dont know which software should i install to overcome all kind of errors specially when using an ENB Modification. If you wanna ask anything please fell free to ask. i dont wanna type a lot so ask whatever u want. CHEERS!!

Solution

Is it all enb's or a certain one...

Mattp2017

Honorable
Jan 25, 2017
I know you said a large number of old and new games, but are we talking like Bethesda games? Mod Organizer is probably the best for installing mods that I know of.... There are also lot's of conflict resolution mods that are out there for individual games along with mod mergers.

taimoorbaig382

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017

lets just talk about a problem that I am facing right now. After copying all files of an enb series into Mafia 2 folder.... I tried to launch the game....but nothing happens and the process of Mafia 2 in task manager also disappears..... But when i delete the file dxgi.dll from the root folder the game starts to work but enb doesnt have any effect now(cause i deleted dxgi.dll which came with enb). Any solutions??

Mattp2017

Honorable
Jan 25, 2017

Is it all enb's or a certain one? I know sometimes windows 10 doesn't play nice with some enb's on older games.

Also some apps can cause an issue with directx 9 on windows 10. Disable MSI Afterburner, Razer Cortex, or RivaTuner, anything like that, if you have them running...

Solution

taimoorbaig382

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017

if any enb having a dxgi.dll file and any game i try to use that enb on it doesnt launches

TRENDING THREADS