[SOLVED] which ssd better for my system ? (mb:b150 pro gaming d3 )

kahunaseal

Honorable
Oct 19, 2016
hi everyone ,
i own a b150 pro gaming d3 , i have a hdd and i need to upgrade to a SSD , my question is should i buy a SSD 2.5" or SSD m.2 NVMe , will they both work in this motherboard ?,
which one you recomend better for gaming?

thank you

Solution
hi everyone ,
i own a b150 pro gaming d3 , i have a hdd and i need to upgrade to a SSD , my question is should i buy a SSD 2.5" or SSD m.2 NVMe , will they both work in this motherboard ?,

thank you
Getting a nvme m.2 won't help you since your mobo supports only m.2 form factor ie,m.2 sata ssd,ssd don't really help in gaming they are just gonna help you in fastboot time and loading screen in games, and i do recommend getting an ssd to you, after installing a ssd you won't even recognise your system, and you'll feel like you are gonna live longer, now get either 2.5mm drive or ssd will not matter just get the one with a good price, you might consider spending few bucks more for a...
hi everyone ,

thank you
Getting a nvme m.2 won't help you since your mobo supports only m.2 form factor ie,m.2 sata ssd,ssd don't really help in gaming they are just gonna help you in fastboot time and loading screen in games, and i do recommend getting an ssd to you, after installing a ssd you won't even recognise your system, and you'll feel like you are gonna live longer, now get either 2.5mm drive or ssd will not matter just get the one with a good price, you might consider spending few bucks more for a m.2 since they don't require cable keeping your pc clean.

Reactions: kahunaseal
Solution