Question Which ssd shoud i buy ?

aakashpatel007

Reputable
Jul 20, 2019
Hi i want to buy a ssd but i am confused which one is goof m.2 ssd or sata ssd(SEE THE PHOTO) and there is no price difference between both ssd in india as u can see in the photo that i attached
37cb5ecd98319ae8eeb3e6f4fc5ef11f-full.jpg

i don't want any problems in future suggest me one ssd for long time use with good durability i mean which can run for years dont doesn't get currupt any data and doesn't damage any part of my computer
My use is only playing heavy games like gta 5 😀
And my motherboard has m.2 so dont worry just suggest me good one for long time use
And sorry for my bad english

Hi i want to buy a ssd but i am confused which one is goof m.2 ssd or sata ssd(SEE THE PHOTO) and there is no price difference between both ssd in india as u can see in the photo that i attached
37cb5ecd98319ae8eeb3e6f4fc5ef11f-full.jpg

i don't want any problems in future suggest me one ssd for long time use with good durability i mean which can run for years dont doesn't get currupt any data and doesn't damage any part of my computer
My use is only playing heavy games like gta 5 😀
And my motherboard has m.2 so dont worry just suggest me good one for long time use
And sorry for my bad english
Can't see the photos.
Depends what brands they are, different SSDs are rated for different durabilities and also is the M.2 SSD a NVME or SATA based m.2? might also want to check what your board supports as they're keyed differently. For 99% of people you won't notice the difference between an NVME and SATA SSD. Normally the only real world use where you see the benefits are things like loading up 4K video for editing for example.