I have a Dell XPS 8900 with a large hard drive (D) and a small SSD (C:, 256GB) that has run of of space. I'd like add a second, much larger SSD, but I need some help. Here are my questions:
- Is there a particular brand, model and size that you would recommend?
- If I install this third drive, will the programs that have run out of space on my current SSD work OK on the new one?
- Will I have to uninstall some of my programs from the old SSD and install them on the new one?
- Will new programs install on the new drive automatically?
- I see that it's necessary to get some screws and other odds and ends in order to install the new SSD. Can I be confident that they will be available?