[SOLVED] Which SSD to buy?

Solution
That would depend on what your motherboard is. Often times people just ask what to buy only for us to learn later down the road that the purchase is either limited in functionality due to the platform(or in the past due to the slot/OS).

They are also both different in terms of performance and architecture. If the board has the necessary slot for the SSD, my vote would go for the Transcend.

Lutfij

Titan
That would depend on what your motherboard is. Often times people just ask what to buy only for us to learn later down the road that the purchase is either limited in functionality due to the platform(or in the past due to the slot/OS).

They are also both different in terms of performance and architecture. If the board has the necessary slot for the SSD, my vote would go for the Transcend.

Solution
Jun 20, 2020

I'll pair it with a b450 mortar max and 3600