Question Which Thermal Paste

Joakim Agren

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019
Yes! It also comes with a convenient applicator. The Thermal Grizzly stuff is slightly better in extreme situations but not something you will notice as a regular user. So if you can get it at a good price just buy it! Just be a little careful and do not apply too much pressure when you spread it out since the diamond particles can cause scratches on the TIM of the CPU.

Reactions: TenseiOW
Oct 10, 2019
Yes! It also comes with a convenient applicator. The Thermal Grizzly stuff is slightly better in extreme situations but not something you will notice as a regular user. So if you can get it at a good price just buy it! Just be a little careful and do not apply too much pressure when you spread it out since the diamond particles can cause scratches on the TIM of the CPU.
Oh god scratching the TIM scares me now xD

Joakim Agren

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019
Dont worry about it.
Your thermal paste isnt going to gouge your IHS (integrated heat spreader, TIM is thermal interface material, which is thermal paste).
Even if it did, which it wont, the point of thermal paste is to fill in imperfections like that.

Why did I write TIM? Of course I meant IHS! It must be the late hour, insomnia kicking in LOL! 😁