Which types of fans?

ZionXylenes

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
Alright so I plan to get this case with my new build I'm getting very soon. Case link (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-series-460x-compact-atx-mid-tower-case) the case comes pre installed with 3 sp fans in the front so I was going to get 3 wled sp120 for the front 2 more sp fans for the radiator and than a af120 for the rear. Should I get af120's for the front or stick to the sp fans which are preinstalled. Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
I would stick with the SP120s on the front, its looks a bit restrictive and i'm sure there is dust filter. Corsair probably used SP fans on the front for a reason as I dont believe the AF fans are any more expensive. An AF120 for rear exhaust and SP120s for the rad sounds fine.

ZionXylenes

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016

So I should get 3 af fans for the front another af fan for the rear and then 2 sp fans for the radiator?

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
I would stick with the SP120s on the front, its looks a bit restrictive and i'm sure there is dust filter. Corsair probably used SP fans on the front for a reason as I dont believe the AF fans are any more expensive. An AF120 for rear exhaust and SP120s for the rad sounds fine.

Solution