Which Ultrabook to choose?

timmyshard9times

Reputable
Feb 13, 2015
Samsung Ativ 9

or

Apple Macbook Air 11"?

Additional Info:
Im a student, trying to figure out which one to choose. Both looks interesting and heaviest program I use probably photoshop, or firefox with bunch of tabs.

I personally incline towards the samsung ativ. because of the solid feel.

Im trying to get you guys opinion.

thanks.

Solution
With your two choices, it is going to depend purely on preference. Do you prefer the wide compatibility of Windows or the smooth responsiveness of OS X? If you're looking for more of a work computer (presentations, essays, etc.) I'd go with OS X, if you're looking for multipurpose (work and gaming) then go with Windows. If you can't decide go with OS X and bootcamp Windows either on the computer or on a WD My Passport Air (light metal drive, available in 1 TB).

I do own a MacBook Air 11" and like it a lot but I'm trying to give an unbiased point of view here.

STFLightning

Reputable
Feb 1, 2015
With your two choices, it is going to depend purely on preference. Do you prefer the wide compatibility of Windows or the smooth responsiveness of OS X? If you're looking for more of a work computer (presentations, essays, etc.) I'd go with OS X, if you're looking for multipurpose (work and gaming) then go with Windows. If you can't decide go with OS X and bootcamp Windows either on the computer or on a WD My Passport Air (light metal drive, available in 1 TB).

I do own a MacBook Air 11" and like it a lot but I'm trying to give an unbiased point of view here.

Solution