[SOLVED] Which used MacBook should my sister buy in 2019

HM4

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, my sister is looking for used MacBook for max. 390 $. Which model should she go for? She doesn't really know much about macs so neither do I. She wants it for watching movies, social medias and internet surfing. How much RAM will she need, what processor etc. Which used model should she choose in 2019 for 390$ at most? What specs should it have?

Solution
The best you'll likely find on eBay is a 13" MacBook Pro. Either a 2014 or 2015 model. Most likely with 8GB RAM. If possible get it with 16GB RAM.

Be careful. Some sellers use misleading titles. Listing the year of macOS version installed. Rather than the model year. The MacBook Pro is better than the MacBook and MacBook Air.

Whatever CPU those models comes with should be fine. It'll be at least an i5.
The best you'll likely find on eBay is a 13" MacBook Pro. Either a 2014 or 2015 model. Most likely with 8GB RAM. If possible get it with 16GB RAM.

Be careful. Some sellers use misleading titles. Listing the year of macOS version installed. Rather than the model year. The MacBook Pro is better than the MacBook and MacBook Air.

Whatever CPU those models comes with should be fine. It'll be at least an i5.

Solution