Which version of ATI DVD Decoder is the latest?

I show ver 2.2.0.0 installed on my system.

The latest update page at ATI says the release date is 4/7/04, but it is
"Same as previous version".

Which version has been released on 4/7/04?
--
Aloke
----

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
> I show ver 2.2.0.0 installed on my system.
>
> The latest update page at ATI says the release date is 4/7/04, but it is
> "Same as previous version".
>
> Which version has been released on 4/7/04?
> --
> Aloke
> ----
> to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com

Usually updates to the Downloads are done in batches.

Such as it is this means that the batch for 4/7/04 has the same version of
DVD software as the previous release.