[SOLVED] Which version of RX 560 is this?

Elite007

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2013
Hi folks!
Buying a used Sapphire Pulse RX 560 4GB and the seller sent me a screenshot of GPU-Z:

WV4Pptw.jpg

I am quite confused with the Clock and Memory speeds it's showing. According to the Sapphire's website or techpowerup for that matter, there ain't any variant/version available with these clocks. All of those have 1175-1300 MHz clocks. This can't be the "D" or the "Lite" version which has only 896 stream processors. So any ideas?

Elite007

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2013

Well, he is trusted and has a good reputation here. I was just a bit skeptical about these tech specs shown.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Ebay accounts and their reputations can be bought/stolen with ease. Check the sellers previous sales. Have they always been in computer components or was it a recent change from something else? That's a dead give away that the user's account was hacked/stolen/sold.

-Wolf sends

Elite007

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2013

He was not found on Ebay. He is a local seller and many of my friends have bought PCs and other related components from him.
P.S He did sent me a video of Furmark Benchmarking and it was giving around 54 FPS on 720p with upto 59 Celsius temps. My only concern was regarding those clock speeds.