[SOLVED] which video card to choose?

Aug 2, 2019
my budget is minimal. i have to choose between rx480 and rx580 8gb.bnormal version which rx580 8gb is more performance. i want to buy a used one in my country but i find that the saphire rx480 and 580 8gb model is about 40 € cheaper, compared to asus, gigabyte or msi gaming x version. You might recommend buying a saphire version, it is good, it has good temperatures, or problems with fan noise in full load. or recommend me a msi or gigabyte or asus strix which is very expensive compared to my budget

Solution
Yes im find another card gtx1060 3gb, for 400ron. About 100$

Performance between the 1060 3GB and the 480 4GB are almost identical. In your case, I'd go with the 480, simply for the cost difference. Here is another brief video of several games tested on both cards. The actual FPS starts at about the 1:00 mark.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Hi @Xhej

The 580 is pretty much the replacement for the 480. As for brands, the Sapphire cards are very good overall and usually have good cooling. I understand you want to buy a used card to save money, but be careful as a used card usually does not come with a warranty. It may last you for years or die tomorrow. If possible, save up and buy new.

Please link to the card you are looking at so we can look at it.

Thanks!

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Thanks for the Link. It looks like a nice card. I did a quick currency converter to get an idea of price and on my end, that 370 lei is about $85 USD. That's a pretty good deal overall. If the card has a warranty, that's even better! Here is a video showing the card running several games. How much is a new card in your country? Can you wait to save up to buy a new card which will also come with a 3 year warranty? Are there any other cards you are looking at?