Pijmzhchus

Honorable
Jul 28, 2016
Hello. Right now I have Creative EP-630 wired earbuds. The sound is pretty pretty great, but I would like something with fuller sound. Are there any good wired earbuds under 40 bucks that are superior to my current ones? I am not a fan of wireless earbuds and I will mosty use them for running/brisk walking, so I don´t want wireless earbuds. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!

Solution
KZ ZS 10 Pro are amazing for the price, they are just under $50 but do go on sale at times. Another option, also right about $50 is the Tin Audio T2, or 40 on Drop if you don't mind waiting a bit to save the money vs Amazon or someplace https://drop.com/buy/tin-t2-iem

KZ ZS 10 Pro would be my pick for really anything under $150 or even more depending on the set. After I bought those I sold all of my $100 + IEMs, they just were not needed for the price.
KZ ZS 10 Pro are amazing for the price, they are just under $50 but do go on sale at times. Another option, also right about $50 is the Tin Audio T2, or 40 on Drop if you don't mind waiting a bit to save the money vs Amazon or someplace https://drop.com/buy/tin-t2-iem

KZ ZS 10 Pro would be my pick for really anything under $150 or even more depending on the set. After I bought those I sold all of my $100 + IEMs, they just were not needed for the price.

Solution

ien2222

Distinguished
I was going to mention the KZ ATE IEM's, which are around $13 on Amazon. Here's a review:

I was going to mention the KZ ATE IEM's, which are around $13 on Amazon. Here's a review:

Yes those are nice, as are some other ChiFi things under 40 or 50, but the ZS 10 Pro with the different drivers in them just produce a cleaner better rounded sound. Really for the small extra amount spent on something that is used all the time, I would not go lower in price/quality than those.

ien2222

Distinguished
Yes those are nice, as are some other ChiFi things under 40 or 50, but the ZS 10 Pro with the different drivers in them just produce a cleaner better rounded sound. Really for the small extra amount spent on something that is used all the time, I would not go lower in price/quality than those.

The ZS 10 Pro are probably better.

Just wanted to offer a cheaper option, I spend a lot of time at AVSforum where we specialize in hitting max budget and then shattering it, it's always nice to see less expensive options offered so I try to do that at times. :)