raynaldosusanto

Honorable
Mar 13, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently looking for a wireless gaming headset for gaming and a bit of music listening. My maximum budget is $250

Have come down to these options:
  1. Steelseries Arctis 7
  2. HyperX cloud flight
  3. HyperX cloud flight S
  4. Razer Thresher

Which one do you recommend? and do you have any other suggestions?

Also, does having a 7.1 surround sound matter? Or using a surround sound headset with Dolby atmos does the job?

Thanks

Solution
7.1 is all virtual, it gives you some processing that pretty much makes the sound stage wider, but it's not at all like real 7.1 or 5.1 you get with separate speakers.

Any of those are good products, as to which one you will like better, you need to listen and wear them yourself.
7.1 is all virtual, it gives you some processing that pretty much makes the sound stage wider, but it's not at all like real 7.1 or 5.1 you get with separate speakers.

Any of those are good products, as to which one you will like better, you need to listen and wear them yourself.

Solution
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently looking for a wireless gaming headset for gaming and a bit of music listening. My maximum budget is $250

Have come down to these options:
  1. Steelseries Arctis 7
  2. HyperX cloud flight
  3. HyperX cloud flight S
  4. Razer Thresher

Which one do you recommend? and do you have any other suggestions?

Also, does having a 7.1 surround sound matter? Or using a surround sound headset with Dolby atmos does the job?

Thanks
I'd stay clear of Razer because of their reputation. I have the SteelSeries 9X and they've been great for me so far.

TRENDING THREADS