Question Which zowie mouse should be best for fps at my 18X10cm hand sizefingertip/claw grip? more criteria below

Aug 17, 2019
Which zowie mouse should be best for fps for my 18X10cm hand size; fingertip/claw grip ?
○ the hump position and the length;
&
○ back width and back height is a dealmaker-breaker for me.

1. (Hump should be at front of the mouse -not at the back like for palm grip-,
longer length also dictates whether it touches the palm or the knuckes or finger, ,
2. I prefer length that only allows for fingers to touch the mouse mostly and (also depends on grip style but it[mouse design] should force you to touch your fingers not your palm or knuckles);
longer length also dictates whether it touches the palm or the knuckes or finger, too long and it would be touching my palm.
( I may not be right but i'm only assuming this is what it should feel like; btw i don't own a single gaming mouse to know by what's best- to feel it personally and hope many of you have done than and I'd bet my money on a solid guess for me by one's who have experienced it rather than doin it myself because i can't!
3. And the front height should be larger than the back height.
(i prefer front hump mouse and narrow back width&lowback height mouse w/ a good thumb rest- i mean the front height should allow for a good thumb rest, it should not be low.
I like the tactical clicks and scroll wheel on the zowie mouse other than that i am open to any 'only fps gaming mice strictly' that has these shape requirements and dimension for my hand size.
Side notes- ambidextrous and good cable quality to be able to manage it like it easily. lightweight for wrist movement.

( I may not be right but i'm only assuming this is what it should feel like; btw i don't own a single gaming mouse to know by what's best- to feel it personally and hope many of you have done so and have experienced it therefore rather than doin it myself because i can't T_T for that--- I'd bet my money on a solid guess by the community literally.)
ty for listening fjellas to my long cumbersome post. Have a great day.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS