[SOLVED] while using my gpu display cracks up ?

ROHIT_rk

Reputable
Jun 1, 2017
So, yesterday I was watching a video on youtube and suddenly out of nowhere, this happened .....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fNijIqyKhp3W9U9TbyQ81SV7yHNyMsaI/view?usp=sharing

first of all, I thought something is wrong with my HDMI cable ... I used another one nothing changed. I wasn't even able to boot my system properly. after it was either a black or it would crack like that below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fPudWb97BXvjrNxqzAJpgshM45r1huK_/view?usp=sharing

I have a rog's gtx1070 ... it has another HDMI slot, I tried using that HDMI slot and it had the same issue as well. But everything works fine if I use the motherboard for display. In fact, I am using my motherboard to write this thread.
I think my GPU is dying but I don't know how......Can u guys help me with the issue? During these times I can't even get my GPU replaced.
and my computer is taking longer than usual to boot up. Sorry, I panic if my computer is hurt :(

CPU- i7700k
GPU- ROG gtx1070 O8G
motherboard - ROG Z270E
PSU - Antec 650 watt VP650P

Last edited:
Solution
D
Please edit your post to list all specs including make and model of PSU.

About your issue. If it works fine with the iGPU, then you probably have a dying 1070. How long have you had the card for? Is it still under warranty? At the closest possibility you should RMA it.
D

Deleted member 2720853

About your issue. If it works fine with the iGPU, then you probably have a dying 1070. How long have you had the card for? Is it still under warranty? At the closest possibility you should RMA it.

Reactions: ROHIT_rk
Solution

ROHIT_rk

Reputable
Jun 1, 2017

i bought it in 2017 with a five year warranty .... and i have edited my post ... :') pls help