[SOLVED] White horizontal line while booting

Jun 17, 2020
Hello yesterday i built my new pc:
MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MSI Evoke GP rx5700
16GB DDR4 G.SKill 3200 RAM

When I booted my pc i noticed white lines, on the first start it was multiple lines, then I updated my bios and drivers now I have always the white line while booting, like shown in the video (second 16).
View: https://youtu.be/NT0_4waD1Qc

I did a Furmark benchmark with my gpu and got no issues.
What could it be? Please dont tell me I bought some defect hardware :(

Solution
Hard to say, but most likely it´s a connection issue or the monitor can´t switch resolutions/resfresh rate that fast sometimes or the driver needs time.

You can try using DDU uninstaller and remove the GPU driver completely in safe mode and reinstall the latest AMD.com driver
Hard to say, but most likely it´s a connection issue or the monitor can´t switch resolutions/resfresh rate that fast sometimes or the driver needs time.

You can try using DDU uninstaller and remove the GPU driver completely in safe mode and reinstall the latest AMD.com driver

Solution
Jun 17, 2020

I just uninstalled it with DDU in safety mode and installed the drivers again, the white line is still there, sometimes its not there lol

TRENDING THREADS