White Horizontal Lines On PC Boot (Nvidia GTX 680)

armaos.dk

Proper
Aug 19, 2018
Hey, so this has been going on for several months.
I used to restart the p.c til it fixed it self but that was til I shut it down, next time I boot it had the lines again, but it was getting worse and worse til restarting wasn't working.
Then I discovered another temporary fix TEMPORARY. Yes nothing seems to have fixed the issue for ever, I still see the lines after restart or next boot.
It's basically downloading drivers, I downloaded some drivers or I go to the Ge.Force application (N.v.i.d.i.a.) and it automatically downloads the drivers for me but again, when I boot the p.c again after shut down, it still shows the lines and I have to reinstall the drivers (I don't have to uninstall them they uninstall themselves, I don't know why) and again, after installing the drivers and reboot it fixes the issue til next boot.

*NOTE* Iv tried replacing ram resetting bios and dusting out the PCIE slot as well as taking out the GPU and installing it again but it didn't help.

Massive thank you for your time, I hope I hear back from you soon.

armaos.dk

Proper
Aug 19, 2018
I will try to install it on the pc im currently building, im just awaiting for my cpu to arrive tomorrow morning and when it's done i'll try booting it with that GPU, if it does the same then it might be the GPU. Thanks for listening and stopping by, I will make sure to keep you updated.