[SOLVED] White lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2020
Hello, i have a weird problem, i bought a second hand Asus GeForce Gtx 570 and after instal it showed white lines. I read somewhere that maybe ram is the problem. I had 4gb 1600mhz, now i have a kit of 8gb 1600mhz. It is still showing white lines. I tried to instal the graphisc driver in win 10, half way into instalation it restarts and driver doesnt instal properly, the white lines disappear but it keeps crashing with wierd square blocks, i tried win7, the same isue, i have a 450w psu. What should i try to do to fix the problem?

Solution
The guy that i bought the gpu from mentioned something about mining but didnt get into details, maybe this is the problem but am not sure.
Did they used the GPU for mining ?? If yes, then your GPU is near their end of life (broke).
Mining using all of the GPU capability, in the long time without rest. And the consequence is short life of the GPU.
Avoid buying used VGA mining if you plan for long term use.
Jul 1, 2020
I found how to, so the second picture is when i open the pc after some time, the not properly instaled drived turns on, the third picture is when i try to do a google search it gives me the strange squares and crashes, and the first image is after reboot, the driver no longer turns on and it gives me the white lines

Jul 1, 2020
The firts picture is when i open the pc after some time, the not properly instaled drived turns on, the second picture is when i try to do a google search it gives me the strange squares and crashes, and the last image is after reboot, the driver no longer turns on and it gives me the white lines

The firts picture is when i open the pc after some time, the not properly instaled drived turns on, the second picture is when i try to do a google search it gives me the strange squares and crashes, and the last image is after reboot, the driver no longer turns on and it gives me the white lines
You can try this, Re-instal the driver. Find the driver from Nvidia site.
If the problem is this still occur, can you claim the warranty ? The GPU is Artifacting, and you can't fix the GPU.

Jul 1, 2020
I tried reinstaling the driver, and don't have a cd with drivers only the nvidia drivers page, i even tried with ddu, results are the drivers same every time, in win 7 and in win 10, i bought the gpu second hand and it doesnt have the waranty...

The guy that i bought the gpu from mentioned something about mining but didnt get into details, maybe this is the problem but am not sure.
Did they used the GPU for mining ?? If yes, then your GPU is near their end of life (broke).
Mining using all of the GPU capability, in the long time without rest. And the consequence is short life of the GPU.
Avoid buying used VGA mining if you plan for long term use.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts