Question White looks yellow - BenQ

Feb 21, 2019
Hi.
I have a BenQ PD3200U 32" 4K UHD (100% sRGB IPS LED) Professional Monitor.
Recently, it started to show me a light yellow colour in place of the white colours. This is not a tint throughout the complete image, only in the whites.
All other colours are fine, as can be noted in an image with white background...it changes only the whites, while the "close to white" remain as such, so in the end I see a mosaic-like image (see link below)...and it is "all" the whites, even drop-down menus and icons (see screen capt from excel vs. photo from the monitor showing the same think, also in the link below...the explorer window looks white in the background, but if you look close there is a yellow halo around the characters and in bands throughout the upper banner), so it is not an issue about the background colour....it is really annoying.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xngixino775szxd/yellow_benq.png?dl=0

I've tried to change the "colour management" settings, as suggested in other posts around internet, but it does not work.
I've also tried to recalibrate the monitor, but it did not work either.

I have other monitor connected and my laptop display, and they both look fine.
I'm really puzzled here...Just don't know what is going wrong.

I really need help, please!

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Mandark,
Thanks for your reply.
I’m afraid the warranty is over (bought it on sept 2017).

Last minute update!!! My husband just fixed it by unplugging the power cable and plugging it back again.....classic non-sense issue with no reasonable explanation whatsoever!!!

Thanks anyway! Cheers!