[SOLVED] White or yellow light on motherboard, won't post and screen won't turn on

Jul 1, 2020
Hey all. Recently, my PC has randomly shut down and now it is to the point where it doesn't even post anymore. I used to be able to fix it by messing around with which slots the RAM was in but now nothing will work. The error light is mostly white, sometimes yellow. I'm not sure why it's white though, as the GPU is new and worked fine when my computer was still working yesterday. So far, I have already tried taking the CMOS battery out, reinstalling the GPU, and changing up the RAM kit and slot configuration, but nothing works.
View: https://imgur.com/a/eVuA8FL

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
MB: Asus ROG B450-F
GPU: Gigabyte Vision OC 3070
RAM: T-Force Vulcan Z 2x8
PSU: Corsair CX650

Any help would be appreciated. Just want this thing to work. Thanks!

Solution
How old is the PSU in your build? Might want to see if you're able to breadboard the system innards and work with only one stick of ram. Power down the system and disconnect from the wall before taking the CMOS battery out of the motherboard. leave like so for at least 30 mins before replacing it. Drop the GPU into the lower PCIe slots and see if you can get any display/POST/power up.

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build? Might want to see if you're able to breadboard the system innards and work with only one stick of ram. Power down the system and disconnect from the wall before taking the CMOS battery out of the motherboard. leave like so for at least 30 mins before replacing it. Drop the GPU into the lower PCIe slots and see if you can get any display/POST/power up.

Solution