Question White sparkling dots in shadows I first noticed this in the witcher 3 and now Im seeing them in destiny 2

LapizTheRelic

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
I dont know if they've always been there but now that Ive notice it I cant stop seeing them I want to know its normal or not they appear in shadows

Last edited:

LapizTheRelic

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
To be honest cant really see white dots in the shadows just the gun that has animated white stuff kind of circling around it. So i suggest to play other games and see if there white stuff in shadows and such!
when I uploaded the video you cant see it for some reason I wish I could upload the video directly to the site anyway I tried a different gpu and Im still getting it it like little white flickering pixels in the shadow I tried a different monitor too what else could be causing it

LapizTheRelic

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
I have no idea but could be the game itself if you changed gpu and such!

Im just made a better video so you can see whats Im talking about I changed gpus and its still happening so I took my gpu and put it in another pc and wasnt having a problem could it be the motherboard or ram I changed the video in my main post so you can see the pixels

LapizTheRelic

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
Specs are here I switche my 1660 super out with my friends old rx 480 and I still have the problem so I put my 1660 super in another pc and it wasnt having the pixel issue its not the monitor I tested it out on another pc I dont know what to do could it be the motherboard or another part of could it be windows 10 and I should reinstall it