Question White texture problem on RTX2060

Mar 1, 2020
Hi,
I just build a new desktop computer ,everything is fine unless a problem that appears after around1h playing Modern Warfare each time i play,some white textures are replacing the original ones like flashing.
I can't imagine it can be something else than a GPU issue so i posted here,but let me know if i should post it in another section of the forum.
Here is a video of the problem i recorded:
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/z1N3pwcdwuA

My specs are:
i7-9700K
16GB DDR4 3200 cl16
Asus Z390 Plus Gaming
MSI RTX2060 Ventus XS OC edition
NVMe 1T XPG SX8200Pro
PSU FSP Hydro GD 550w(Gold)
BeQuiet PureBase500 ATX box with 2 fans(front and back)
Windows10

Nothing is overclocked unless the Graphic card that is an overclocked version,but i didn't change anything ,it's at stocks speed.

I really don't understand how i can get problem as i play with very low graphic settings on Modern Warfare,to get the best performances as possible and this configuration should be powerfull enough i think.
As the problem is happening after 1h of play,i start to think about a cooling problem on the GPU,so i run a monitoting during my last game,the maximum GPU temp was 79 degres,maximum GPU core 1875mhz,maximum GPU mem clock 7001mhz,maximum GPU usage 98%,GPU fan68% and 2131 rpm

Well i don't know if those GPU datas are alright or not,if someone has a clue of the problem i got,i will be very thankfull.

Mar 1, 2020
Hello,

Thx for trying to help.
The fan are working the good way,the airflow circulation should be fine,the only thing about this is the choice of the PSU fan orientation,mine is situated at the bottom of the case,there is different methods ,as i was not going to overclock my computer i made the choice to put the PSU with the fan up,so PSU fan and GPU fans are facing each others ,i could maybe try to change the PSU orientation.
I thought the front and back fans of the case helped by the Dark Rock CPU 2 fans right in the middle of the case would be enought,but maybe when the graphic card is at the maximum power,it needs the PSU fan to help bringing air flow to the GPU.
To be honest i thought that at maximum charge the PSU airflow would be warm or hot and would not help the graphic card.
Well i might take time to try to change PSU,just to be sure.

I didn't think about a driver problem as i'm using the last ones,but as it's easier to do i'll do it first,i read it's better to use DDU on safe mode,is it necessary?

Hello,

Thx for trying to help.
The fan are working the good way,the airflow circulation should be fine,the only thing about this is the choice of the PSU fan orientation,mine is situated at the bottom of the case,there is different methods ,as i was not going to overclock my computer i made the choice to put the PSU with the fan up,so PSU fan and GPU fans are facing each others ,i could maybe try to change the PSU orientation.
I thought the front and back fans of the case helped by the Dark Rock CPU 2 fans right in the middle of the case would be enought,but maybe when the graphic card is at the maximum power,it needs the PSU fan to help bringing air flow to the GPU.
To be honest i thought that at maximum charge the PSU airflow would be warm or hot and would not help the graphic card.
Well i might take time to try to change PSU,just to be sure.

I didn't think about a driver problem as i'm using the last ones,but as it's easier to do i'll do it first,i read it's better to use DDU on safe mode,is it necessary?

I dont think its necessary but its highly recommended and it doesnt take more than 5 seconds to boot your pc into safe mode. Just to be completely safe i'd boot it into safe mode.

If you arent familiar with DDU watch a tutorial video such as this