[SOLVED] Who besides Bestbuy will be selling the 30 series founders editions?

NadeMagnet69

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
Micro Center has confirmed they will only be selling AIB, at least upon release anyways. B&H Photo only has AIB listed. Same with Amazon. So far all I've found is Bestbuy and now some store in Australia since Nvidia did a 180 on selling it to the Aussies. Any other locations besides Bestbuy? I can't remember where I read or heard that Bestbuy bought up 65% of the founders. If so I'm wondering where the other 35% is at.

Solution
Well.... I feel kinda stupid right now. lol OK besides BB and Nvidia. Any idea when they'll start? BB said theirs starts at 6AM PST on the 17th. Nvidia headquarters is in Cali so I wonder if it'll be the same.

Yea...should be 6am PST for Nvidia. So for me it would be 9am EST. Try to be real fast with the refresh button, because they will go fast. Unless the reviews tomorrow are very devastating. LOL
Well.... I feel kinda stupid right now. lol OK besides BB and Nvidia. Any idea when they'll start? BB said theirs starts at 6AM PST on the 17th. Nvidia headquarters is in Cali so I wonder if it'll be the same.
It's likely everyone is going to start at 6AM PDT. There's no real benefit in starting earlier or later. Well, maybe later so you can add a markup and justify it by saying "supply and demand"

mjbn1977

Distinguished

Yea...should be 6am PST for Nvidia. So for me it would be 9am EST. Try to be real fast with the refresh button, because they will go fast. Unless the reviews tomorrow are very devastating. LOL

Solution