Question Who is this number that sent me couple of deleted messages on whatsapp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyMontana18

BANNED
Oct 26, 2021
Who is this number? <Number Redacted by Moderator> & Why did he deleted his couple of messages after i sent it to me? It says he is an event planner in his whatsapp profile page, Event planner in what? In weddings or he's just an hidden scmmr or hcker?

USAFRet

Titan
Who is this number? <Number Redacted by Moderator> & Why did he deleted his couple of messages after i sent it to me? It says he is an event planner in his whatsapp profile page, Event planner in what? In weddings or he's just an hidden scmmr or hcker?
No way to tell. Might be a scam, might be a hack. Might just be as innocent as a wrong number.

Ignore, block, and move on.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Just a bit of advice.

Ignore this crap. Sorry to bruise your ego, but YOU are not that important. YOU are not being targeted. You're just one of tens if not hundreds of thousands of phone numbers/e-mail addresses that scammers are sending this crap out to. All they are trying to do is see if there is ANY response and then you DO become a target. All they want to know is if it's an active e-mail address or phone number and if it is, then they start sending you all kinds of SPAM and/or scams, or better yet, they sell their list of active responders to people who will do active dives into your history, and try to scam you.

I haven't had a Norton account in almost 20 years, and I STILL get e-mails, thanking me for my renewal for $499.99 (click here is this is an error).

As above. Ignore it, block it, and move on.

-Wolf sends

TonyMontana18

BANNED
Oct 26, 2021
Just a bit of advice.

Ignore this crap. Sorry to bruise your ego, but YOU are not that important. YOU are not being targeted. You're just one of tens if not hundreds of thousands of phone numbers/e-mail addresses that scammers are sending this crap out to. All they are trying to do is see if there is ANY response and then you DO become a target. All they want to know is if it's an active e-mail address or phone number and if it is, then they start sending you all kinds of SPAM and/or scams, or better yet, they sell their list of active responders to people who will do active dives into your history, and try to scam you.

I haven't had a Norton account in almost 20 years, and I STILL get e-mails, thanking me for my renewal for $499.99 (click here is this is an error).

As above. Ignore it, block it, and move on.

-Wolf sends
No they target even poor ones, ok fine i dont wanna argue with u

Status
Not open for further replies.