Question Who makes a dual CPU water cooling solution

Starnet

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
I am looking to put together a system based on an ASUS Z9PE-D8 workstation mother board with 2 Xeon E5-2697 cpu's which I will rob from my P9x79 motherboards. I have done a number of searches but have come up dry.
I do know that HP for a short period had a dual water cooled system and had hoped I might find one on ebay that one of the workstation salvagers might offer, again zero. Looking for suggestions?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you'll have to go custom loop most likely. you can make it whatever you want/need it to be but you have to design and build it yourself.

never done it myself, but know that is likely the answer to your problem. i've never seen a consumer AIO like you are asking for.

Another choice would be a case with space for two radiators and use one AIO for each CPU. There are quite a few such cases since many people use a radiator for CPU and one for GPU. If your motherboard happens to be EATX (larger than ATX, makes it roomy for dual sockets) then you're even more to likely find cases to fit one with space for two radiators.

Starnet

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
I new it would be a tough road, I already have a large Corsair Case that should accomodate the Z9PE motherboard, If I can't come up with a good joined dual cpu cooler I will use the existing single cooler and add one in the top of the case and remove the top most 5.25 inch exhaust fan. It will be tight but I think I can get it to work. If anyone know of a good supplier of ala cart cooling solutions let me know. I really like the sealed systems because there is a less possibility for leaks but if I cant fit 2 separate coolers I might be force to go the build your own or just put in 2 Noctua heat syncs with dual fans on each. Granted it probably will sound like a vacuum cleaner but it will be cool looking a 48/Core-Threads on the CPU usage display. lol