Who makes the Dell Projectors (2200 and 3300MP?)

Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)

Thanks

I'm curious too. I ordered a 4100MP tonight (on sale for $1899 in small
business, ends tonight).

Specs are good -- DLP, 2200 Lumens, 1024x768 + HDTV, including PIP.

Ordered a 120" diagonal ceiling mount screen too. Should be interesting in
the family room.

Comparing specs with other brands, I'd guess BENQ.

Tom
"ASBURY UNITED" <asburyumcdon@visi.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
> mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)
>
> Thanks

The manufacturer is Coretronic Corporation.
The hell is that Dell projectors tests in magazines are very RARE....
Too bad as the ones I could borrow from friends were very good (3200, 3300
and 4100)

http://www.coretronic.com/
Rgds

"ASBURY UNITED" <asburyumcdon@visi.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
> mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)
>
> Thanks

i own a dell 2010 and it is by far the best buy on the market