Who owns what?

Greetings-

Windows Server 2003; Single site, single domain; implementing quota limits.
Is there a tool out there that can tell me who owns what files? This would
be very useful when telling somebody:

"You own xx MB of data and need to clean it up."

"But I don't know where the files are."

"Well, I have a list right here, in an easy to read format for your
convenience."

--
Thanx
OregonSteve

"..You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." -Willy Wonka

diskuse.exe from the resource kit will do that.
--
Drew Cooper [MSFT]

"OregonSteve" <steven.r.smothers@state.or.us> wrote in message
> Greetings-
>
> Windows Server 2003; Single site, single domain; implementing quota
limits.
> Is there a tool out there that can tell me who owns what files? This
would
> be very useful when telling somebody:
>
> "You own xx MB of data and need to clean it up."
>
> "But I don't know where the files are."
>
> "Well, I have a list right here, in an easy to read format for your
> convenience."
>
> --
> Thanx
> OregonSteve
>
> "..You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." -Willy Wonka

Greetings-

Diskuse just says what the total amount of disk space someone is using; not
who owns specific files. Anybody else? Please...

--

"Drew Cooper [MSFT]" <dcoop@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> diskuse.exe from the resource kit will do that.
> --
> Drew Cooper [MSFT]
rights.

> "OregonSteve" <steven.r.smothers@state.or.us> wrote in message
> > Greetings-
> >
> > Windows Server 2003; Single site, single domain; implementing quota
> limits.
> > Is there a tool out there that can tell me who owns what files? This
> would
> > be very useful when telling somebody:
> >
> > "You own xx MB of data and need to clean it up."
> >
> > "But I don't know where the files are."
> >
> > "Well, I have a list right here, in an easy to read format for your
> > convenience."
> >
> > --
> > Thanx
> > OregonSteve
> >
> > "..You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." -Willy
Wonka

Check out the switches: "diskuse /?". I think verbose diskuse is what you
want.