Why allspark only create bad transformers?

Toter

Distinguished
May 3, 2009

maybe it's broken it does seem to get thrown around a lot

calmstateofmind

Distinguished
I think he's talking about when the spark gives its charge to non living things. They go all ballistic and crazy trying to kill. Like the little cell phone in the box from the first one, or the Mountain Dew machine and then all of those things in the kitchen at the beginning of the 2nd movie.

I would say its like that just because they had to create a storyline and a problem. =/

Yep, I get what he's saying. Just throwing it out there that it did give life to optimus and brought back one of the original primes.

Maybe the pre-existing attitude before the allspark gives it life. Like a toaster that burns your bread everymorning, turns into a decepticon that'll burn your face off or something.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador

Just proves Mountain Dew is evil.

tutubi

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
i think mountain dew is the most carbonated soda out there...thus its evilness? lol

at least its a good promotion for them cuz you really do notice it :D

IxxI

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
Since they all have a sort intelligence and they can reason and CHOOSE what they think and so on, I'd say the allspark creates transformers all alike, and then they choose what side.
Take that cellphone. It's "Born" inside a very tight hostile box. I wouldn't be happy. I'd try to get out, wouldn't you?

But then again, it might just all be random. ^^

TheViper

Distinguished
In the first film, I believe they said it was the brand of cell phone, Nokia, that made it bad.

Perhaps that plays some relevance to their demeanor when 'sparked'.

TRENDING THREADS