Question why am i experiencing low fps in all my games

Aug 8, 2020
i just built my pc, amd ryzen 5 3600, and im experiencing fps at an unplayable level. what is the problem for this?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Find the exact make and model of your motherboard. Then goto the vendors website, look for the support or downloads section. In there will be updates for bios (you shouldn't need yet) and motherboard chipset drivers.

Most come in a self execution package, some do not. But basically they install for the bits and pieces of your motherboard the same as the drivers from amd/xfx for your gpu.

It's good to check them every few months, windows sometimes has issues with driver conflicts, so the vendor will put up a fix there.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Find the exact make and model of your motherboard. Then goto the vendors website, look for the support or downloads section. In there will be updates for bios (you shouldn't need yet) and motherboard chipset drivers.

Most come in a self execution package, some do not. But basically they install for the bits and pieces of your motherboard the same as the drivers from amd/xfx for your gpu.

It's good to check them every few months, windows sometimes has issues with driver conflicts, so the vendor will put up a fix there.
Way better explanation than mine :)

Aug 8, 2020
i was able to do it with the graphics card, but cant find where i should do it for the motherboard.]
gogled its name, went to asus webiste then support but coudn find anything to download.

Aug 8, 2020
i was able to do it with the graphics card, but cant find where i should do it for the motherboard.]
gogled its name, went to asus webiste then support but coudn find anything to download.
but i can actually play the games now, much better, thanks for all the help guys <3