Question Why am I getting low FPS in Warzone with these specs?

Jul 6, 2020
So I have searched and asked and done everything I can to figure this out. Probably should have started here since this is a very active community. I am getting around 50-60 fps in Warzone. I have ran a userbenchmark test and it always says the gpu is underperforming. I am not sure why? I will list my specs and then the link so that will hopefully provide enough info for someone much smarter than I.

Win 10 fully updated
Res at 1080p OS and all games (warzone)
i7 9700k stock w/ water cooling
Gigabyte z390 UD board
32g ram @ 3600mhz (xmp enabled on bios)
EVGA RTX 2070 Super (stock)
Corsair 850 PSU(AX I believe?)
Samsung Evo 970 M.2 (OS)
SanDisk SSD (games)

link to UserBenchmark
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/30524381

sidenote: I have the gpu hooked up to ONE power rail on the psu. I have searched to see if this is the issue and cant find anything. Got the card at Best Buy, and have 2 days before I cant return it. Any help is greatly appreciated

Kiet.exe

Prominent
May 2, 2020
So I have searched and asked and done everything I can to figure this out. Probably should have started here since this is a very active community. I am getting around 50-60 fps in Warzone. I have ran a userbenchmark test and it always says the gpu is underperforming. I am not sure why? I will list my specs and then the link so that will hopefully provide enough info for someone much smarter than I.

Win 10 fully updated
Res at 1080p OS and all games (warzone)
i7 9700k stock w/ water cooling
Gigabyte z390 UD board
32g ram @ 3600mhz (xmp enabled on bios)
EVGA RTX 2070 Super (stock)
Corsair 850 PSU(AX I believe?)
Samsung Evo 970 M.2 (OS)
SanDisk SSD (games)

link to UserBenchmark
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/30524381

sidenote: I have the gpu hooked up to ONE power rail on the psu. I have searched to see if this is the issue and cant find anything. Got the card at Best Buy, and have 2 days before I cant return it. Any help is greatly appreciated
the xmp shud be on and also i think that ur missing power into the gpu

Jul 6, 2020
anyone with insight on whether this could be PSU related? Im really curious about running this card off one power rail vs two and if that could be underpowering the card?

TRENDING THREADS