Question Why am i getting this message when i try to go into the bios?

Sep 1, 2024
Ive spent 2k to build a new system and ive had nothing but headaches and problems and now im getting this message when i go into the bios "keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot fTPM will not something new cpu, you can swap back to old cpu to recover old fTPM related bla bla".
I decided to build an Gigabyte Aorus B650 AX Ice and 7800x3D, i flashed the bios using the USB and button, it flashed for a minute or so and after about 5mins it was showing no sign of life so i stopped and tried to get into the bios. I did get into the bios but it seemed greyer than i remembered on the board i just sent back. It says press N or Y but i keep getting that message.
can someone enlighten me because its been over 2 weeks now trying to build this AMD system and im losing the will to live.

Sep 1, 2024
Now its completely dead no signs of life on the board the mouse lights up thats about it.
Any ideas what i can do now?
I powered it down to seek advice here and when i went back its no longer responding.

The first fTPM message was fuzzy hanging off the screen and surrounded by chinese characters and the bios was very wishy washy and grey. It wouldnt respond properly a very confusing situation so i had no choice but to reflash the bios and hey presto it booted straight into windows, which saves me having to reinstall it again (small blessings). The last board i managed to get it installed but the board would not boot with 2 sticks of ram so i sent it back, this new board boots with all the ram in the right slots. Much happier now thank you all.

Last edited: