Why are all my games stuttering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2018
I've been playing games for a while now but all of a sudden after installing Prototype 1 all my games starts to stutter. I played it and finished it and i did uninstall the game but my computer is still stuttering. After a while it goes back to normal but unfortunately i didn't notice it. I restarted my pc to find that the stuttering has returned but this time it's even worse. Can anyone please find a solution for this please...
And if you want to i will show you a video of what this looks like. It's like micro stuttering but i don't know how to explain it. So feel free to ask for a video

Jul 12, 2018

i downloaded prototype 1 from a website known as ocean of games. i've downloaded almost all my games from there.
how do i find out my cpu and gpu temperatures when gaming?

Jul 12, 2018

Are you sure this is gonna work because i have a lot of things in my pc that i don't want to get rid of.
Am i allowed to transfer everything into a USB and then "nuke and pave"?

Jul 12, 2018

Never mind people because i don't know what i did...
i turned my pc off with disappointment and then the next day i turned it back on to find that it's not lagging anymore. thank you guys so much. you guys tried to help me out and you actually took your time to do it. so thank you so much, i appreciate it.

Mar 26, 2020
All the games I pirated has this weird stuttering issue but the one i got from steam does not have this problem. Shadow of the Tomb Raider which I bought from Steam has 30fps (custom graphics preset not LOW) but in pirated GTA 4 i get 8 - 10fps.Any way to fix this issue??

All the games I pirated has this weird stuttering issue but the one i got from steam does not have this problem. Shadow of the Tomb Raider which I bought from Steam has 30fps (custom graphics preset not LOW) but in pirated GTA 4 i get 8 - 10fps.Any way to fix this issue??

Yep, buy the games from standard sources. Closing topic as the forum does not provide help for pirated software.

Status
Not open for further replies.