Discussion Why are MAC's so much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexy_

Commendable
May 14, 2016
Why are Apple computers so much better? Like, really, I have had so many problems with my Windows laptop and my gaming Windows PC. Power outage - keyboard not working, always have to install drivers. Always problems with Windows. Not connecting to Wifi. Internet speed too slow. On my MacBook Air, Internet speed is 5 times greater than on my gaming Windows PC. Never had any problems with Mac computers and Mac OS in general. This is just a discussion.

Pimpom

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Internet 5 times faster on a Mac than on a Windows machine? Really? There must be something wrong with your PC settings and/or with the hardware.

Don't get me wrong. I don't particularly love Windows, having been forced to switch from Amigas when the latter went belly-up in the mid-1990s due to poor management and not because the system was not good enough to survive. 24-bit graphics on 2MB RAM including the display. An OS that didn't need a shutdown process and could run with full GUI from a single floppy disk. Those were the days.

However, I must admit that Windows improved quite a lot since XP. The main complaint I continue to have is the snowballing growth in software size and hardware requirement.

grimakis

Reputable
Sep 29, 2015
Because you have a lousy PC that's why.

Macs are better than cheap PCs, because Macs aren't cheap. Macs aren't necessarily better than well made PCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.