Question Why are my components weak?

Apr 20, 2019
What's my computer's problem? I think I have enough good components to run atleast some decent games, but I feel like it's very weak. I mainly want to play GTA:SA Multiplayer (Yeah, I know, I like to roleplay on servers) but it has drop frames and freezes even there (with all the settings on low). I thought my RAM got bad but I ran a RAM thing and nothing came up. Here are my components:
AMD Radeon R7 370 x2 OC 2GB Vram
8GB RAM
AMD A8-7670K Radeon R7

Apr 20, 2019
Your system IS very weak, that is the problem. You have a fairly old platform with a CPU that was not particularly strong even when it was new, which was many years ago, and an entry level gaming card.
Well, you are right, but come on, San Andreas? Anyway, I used to play that same game just fine, no drop-frames/freezes at all. I'm planning on buying a new system but I want a fix for now, what do you think I should do to at least make my game playable again until then, something surely gone bad, but I don't know what exactly, how do I find out? I'm not an expert or anything, nor I'm expecting to play this generation games on this shitty system.

GTA V was, at one time, one of the more demanding games that existed. So yeah, San Andreas will tax a weak system. Considering that an FX-6300, which is itself very weak, thrashes that A8-7670K, I guess you can figure out the rest. Your CPU is four years old and AT RELEASE was not good, being mainly intended for office machines and internet browsing boxes.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/AMD-A8-7670K-vs-AMD-FX-6300-Six-Core/2595vs1781